Friday 15 January 2016

Little Dish Go Gos Review

So Michael was very lucky to be sent three packets of mini whole grain oat biscuits from the range of Little dish to try. Made from 100% natural ingredients they are a handy grab and go snack in individual packets. 

 We recieved the biscuits in strawberry, vanilla and ginger flavours. Strawberry is Michael's favourite, he really enjoys the flavour and I have tried them myself, they are really nice. You can really taste the oats in them. 

In terms of being a parent, I like they are made from natural ingredients and not full of sugar like some snacks aimed at children! They also come in individual packs for portion control and as someone always on the go, snacks must be easy to grab and carry in my handbag or Michael's backpack.

I would really recommend them. Little Dish also have a range of meals in the chilled aisles of shops. I hadn't seen or heard of the range before but in the boxes of biscuits we also recieved a coupon for a free meal so I will be looking around for them for Michael to try. He loves pizza so looking forward to trying their healthier pizzas.


H x 


No comments:

Post a Comment