So reasons my toddler threw a full on tantrum:
• I would not let him repeatedly press the bell on the bus.
• I would not let him climb on the bookcase.
• I moved him 2 inches to the left so I could get past him.
• He could not get his blanket off the bed, despite nothing on it and in his reach.
• I would not let him put his finger up the cat's bottom.
• I did not cut up his chicken right.
• He did not want his mixed veg mixed up.
• He didn't want to play with his bucket and spade at the playground, he wanted to play with an almost identical one belonging to another child.
• He was not allowed to go near the hot oven.
• He finished all of his breadsticks and we did not have any more.
• A man in a parrot costume came towards him.
• I stopped him from eating my face cream.
• I would not let him hang up the phone to his dad while I was half way through a conversation.
• He wanted a drink and was adamant his cup was empty, it wasn't.
• I wouldn't let him take home the dvd Saw. He liked the picture of the puppet Jigsaw on the case.
Clearly I am a awful parent! He does make me laugh and keeps me
on my toes.
Share some of the reasons your toddler has thrown a tantrum in the comments below. Would love to hear about them.