Thursday 22 October 2015

What have we bought our 2 year old for Christmas

So if you have read any of the blog before this point you will know I started buying for Christmas months ago. I have now pretty much finished for my 2 year old son Michael. He has a fair bit but I tell myself that it is ok because everything was reduced. I got some great bargains this year for his gifts.

Anyway here is what Michael has, where it was bought and how much it was:

1. Paw patrol stamper set-The Entertainer-£3 reduced from £6.
2. Over 1000 stickers box-The Entertainer-50p reduced from £2.
3. Push Along Express train set-Sainsbury-£5 reduced from £10.
4. Car mat- Sainsbury-£2.50 reduced from £5.
5. Shopping basket with pretend food-Sainsbury-£2.50 reduced from £5.
6. Happy land construction set- Debenhams-£8 reduced from £16.
7. Little People princess pack-Boots- £10 reduced from £20.
8. Carry Along kitchen- Tesco-£5 reduced from £10.
9. Puzzle-Sainsbury-£1.50 reduced from £3.
10. Cinderella coach-Boots- £13 reduced from £27.

I feel there is more than I had intended to buy. It's a lot of smaller presents and no main present this year. In my defence it was Dan, my partner who bought the train set and puzzle today for him and altogether the cost was £51 which I think  is not bad. The train set and puzzle I have included in the cost was also bought using a free gift card. I don't feel it's worth it to spend loads on Michael. He has only just recently had his birthday and he is very lucky in that a lot of people buy for him. 

I do also want to get him the Minions DVD and Inside Out however when they are released. I have a voucher though for HMV so they won't cost me anything and we will all enjoy them. Michael also has a stocking and some bits for Christmas Eve and that is his lot. Hopefully he will love it all. We make one present from Santa and the rest from us and I am debating which one to make it this year. Last year he had a more expensive happy land set and the year before a little gold bracelet. This year they are all the same value so I don't know. Perhaps the train set?

If anyone is in need of toys try Sainsbury. They currently have a massive toy sale and they had loads available when I visited a store yesterday.

H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment