Friday 11 September 2015

2nd Birthday

So yesterday was a really exciting day, Michael my darling boy turned 2 yesterday.

It was a really lovely day. We woke up early and Michael opened all his cards and a special t-shirt to wear before we then headed out to the V&A museum and a walk around London. 

By 3pm we were back home and my mum came over to watch Michael open most of his presents. He got so much! He is a very lucky boy! Michael got clothes, books and lots of toys. His favourite toys had to be his Buzz Lightyear doll and some cars. 

My younger sister also surprised us by coming to visit bringing along my beautiful niece Amelia. Michael was thankfully very sweet to his baby cousin giving her lots of cuddles and kisses.

Really can't believe Michael is 2 already, where does the time go?! I am so thrilled he had such a fun day and he loved all his presents and his chocolate birthday cake! 

Now I just have to find a place for all his new toys before he gets more for Christmas! 

H. 




No comments:

Post a Comment